Camiguin Island in the Philippines is one of the best destinations for nature lovers, adventure seekers and beach bums. It may be the second smallest island in the country, but it is gifted with enormous natural resources from springs and waterfalls to mountains and volcanoes. It has earned its name as the “Island Born of Fire” due to the presence of the seven volcanoes that make up most of the land.
Camiguin does not only boast its natural abundance, it also showcases cultural spots and delightful food. Here are things you shouldn’t miss when visiting this little piece of tropical paradise.
For the Nature Lovers
1. Soak in Ardent Hibok-Hibok Hot Spring
2. Snorkel at White Island / Sandbar
3. Trek the Challenging Road to Tuasan Falls
4. Swim at Katibawasan Falls
5. Plunge Into the Refreshing Waters of Sto. Niño Cold Spring