Dinosaurs Island Clark is one of the family-friendly theme parks in the Philippines where you can see life-sized dinosaurs come alive. Opened in Aug 2012, it is the first and only animatronics dinosaur theme park in the Philippines. Many parents bring their kids here to see different dinosaur species like T-Rex, Stegosaurus, Triceratops, and more!
Aside from the dinos, you can also see giant bugs at Insectlandia and be amazed at some Wonders of the World including the Pyramid of Egypt and Taj Mahal.
If you’re planning a family trip here soon, read on to know where to buy tickets, what to expect, and travel tips.
Dinosaurs Island Clark admission
To know how much is Dinosaurs Island Clark entrance fee, see price list below:
Dinosaurs Island Clark entrance fees 2024
- ₱560 – Dinosaurs Island + Insectlandia Entrance Pass (2-in-1 Promo)
- ₱699 – Dinosaurs Island, Insectlandia, Wonders of the World & More (5-in-1 Promo)
- ₱910 – Dinosaurs Island, Insectlandia, Jurassic Jungle Safari, 7D Superscreen, Wonders of the World, Fossil Museum, Picnic Grounds (7 Attractions Promo)
Admission to the sub attractions:
- ₱100 – Wonders of the World
- ₱100 – Jurassic Jungle Safari
- ₱100 – 7D Superscreen
- ₱50 – Unearth Museum
- ₱50 – Dino Adventure Ride
- ₱20 – Dino Feeding
Tip: If you buy your Dinosaurs Island tickets on Klook, you can enjoy huge savings on admission. Instead of paying ₱1,150, you will only pay ₱699, which already includes admission to Dinosaurs Island, Dino Trail, Dino World of Fun, Insectlandia, Wonders of the World, Jurassic Jungle Safari, and 7D Superscreen.
Dinosaurs Island Clark operating hours
How to get there
Dinosaurs Island Clark is located in Clark Picnic Grounds, Gil Puyat Avenue, Clark Freeport Zone in Mabalacat, Pampanga. It is approximately 1.5 to 2 hours away from Metro Manila by private vehicle.
To get there, you may follow these transport options:
From Pasay, ride the Victory Liner bus going to Dagupan City and alight at Dau Terminal. Walk your way to the highway where you can ride a jeepney or tricycle that will take you to Dinosaurs Island.
*Victory Liner bus fares from Pasay to Dau cost ₱392 per person. Visit Victory Liner Terminal Guide for the most updated bus fares and schedule. Tricycle fare is approximately ₱30.
Take the NLEX until reaching the SCTEX and exit at Dau in Mabalacat. Turn left to Angeles City, and then turn right to Clark, Pampanga. Continue driving until you reach Gil Puyat Avenue, which is just another 500-meter drive from Dinosaurs Island.
For easy navigation, you may pin Dinosaurs Island on Google Maps or Waze.
Dinosaurs Island Clark attractions
So, what attractions are there in Dinosaurs Island Clark? Here’s what you can explore:
1. Dinosaurs Island
This is the main attraction in Dinosaurs Island Clark. Trek and follow a Dino Trail, meet life-sized dinosaurs with the latest animatronics in Dino World of Fun, and run for your life in the T-Rex Encounter. You’ll dig and discover fossils in their excavation site, too! This is indeed a multi-sensory experience you and your kids will love!
Entrance Fee: Admission to Dinosaurs Island costs ₱560 with the Insectlandia combo. However, you can save more if you buy the 5-in-1 promo ticket for ₱699, which already includes Dinosaurs Island, Insectlandia, Wonders of the World, and more attractions.
Fun fact: The Mind Museum in BGC hosts the Philippines’ first permanent T-Rex exhibit so you might want to take your family there if you’re interested to learn more.
Insectlandia is another attraction here where you can follow an Insect Trail featuring large animatronic insects including snails, ants, caterpillars, butterflies, and spiders. You may also visit the Insect Museum and Botanical Garden, and watch the Beetle’s Kingdom Show to complete the experience.
Entrance Fee: Admission to Insectlandia is already included in the ₱560 (2-in-1 combo ticket) or the ₱699 (5-in-1 promo ticket).
3. Wonders of the World
Explore the Wonders of the World where you’ll see replicas of iconic landmarks including the Pyramid of Egypt, Taj Mahal, and Great Wall of China, and Christ the Redeemer of Rio de Janeiro, among others. Until you can travel to the actual sites, striking a pose with these replicas will do for now.
Entrance Fee: Admission to Wonders of the World is ₱100, but it is already included in the ₱699 (5-in-1 promo ticket).
4. Jurassic Jungle Safari
The Jurassic Jungle Safari is a separate attraction where you’ll literally experience what it’s like to be attacked or chased by dinosaurs. It’ll surely be a fun (or traumatic!) experience for everyone.
Entrance Fee: Admission to the Jurassic Jungle Safari is ₱100, but you can access it if you bought the 5-in-1 promo ticket for ₱699.
5. 7D Superscreen
There’s nothing quite like the 7D Super Screen where you’ll wear special glasses as your seat moves and you’ll feel the wind blowing against you. It’s a virtual reality experience like no other!
Entrance Fee: Admission to the 7D Superscreen is ₱100, but it is already included in the ₱699 5-in-1 promo ticket.
- Dinosaurs Island Clark is more like an open-air theme park so we recommend that you wear comfortable outfit for the outdoors.
- As it is in a forest, it’s safe to wear insect repellants to protect yourself from insect bites.
- Bring umbrellas and raincoats in case the weather changes and it rains.
- There are stores and stalls selling food and drinks but you may also bring your own.
- You cannot bring your pets unless they are service animals.
- Dangerous and hazardous items are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas of the park.
- Photography and videography for commercial purposes are not allowed.
- Respect the place, the staff, and other guests while exploring the park.
- Do not leave your kids and belongings unattended.
- Re-entry is allowed on the same day, but tickets, ticket tags, and other ID may be requested.
- Read the park rules before your trip.
That’s basically everything you need to know about Dinosaurs Island Clark. Have fun!